I know what you’re thinking….How is her hair that shiny AND full AND healthy? What am I doing wrong? Well, there’s a good chance you’re not doing anything wrong! There’s an even better chance the hair you’re lusting after isn’t even hers!
Extensions, Ladies! You thought you could spot them a mile away, but these little beauties have come full circle! Gone are the scarecrow-esque, Britney Spears extensions, circa 2007! Yikes! Today’s techniques are softer, smoother and virtually undetectable!
There are many reasons women want to extend and enhance their hair, some are medical, some are aesthetic, but all are important! If your hair is thin, weak or damaged, extensions or small hair grafts are a great way to give the look of healthy, voluminous hair. Whatever your reason may be, the stylists at b.LUXE have got you covered! Read on…
The days when only celebrities could get professional quality hair extensions is a thing of the past! If we want Beyonce hair, we’ll get Beyonce hair! If J.LO, or Chrissy or Gigi can sport those long, beautiful locks – so can we! And we need to dispel with the old-timey stigma that came with the extensions of yesteryear. Remember the whispers? (Are those….EXTENSIONS??? Gasp!) Come on, people! It’s 2019! Here’s how you should be thinking – I want them, I love them, I bought them, their mine. Poof! Gorgeous hair! Moving on…
Depending on your hair’s length, style, texture, and thickness, your stylist will determine which method of extension works best on you. She’ll also ask you about your daily routine, workout schedule, style goals and how often you wash your hair. Your consultation is INCREDIBLY important! Your stylist is going to ask you lots of questions. Some may seem silly. (“Do you wear glasses?” or “Which way do you part your hair?”) No matter how irrelevant these questions seem, they’re asking them to make sure you are completely satisfied with your new tresses. We promise you’ll be blown away with the results!!
Here are some of the benefits of the hair extensions we offer:
- Amps up your volume, length, shine and thickness
- Virtually undetectable, your hair falls and lays naturally
- Rests flat against the scalp for better feel and comfort
- Today’s extensions are super lightweight and brushable
- There is an extension for every hair type
- Workout friendly and washable, extensions can be reused up to 3 times!
- Lasts 3-6 months with proper upkeep and care
- Application takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours, depending on chosen method
- Available in different lengths, colors and textures to precisely match and enhance your natural hair
- Affordability! We have a number of different options that fit most budgets and lifestyles!
- Versatility – You decide the length! It’s your hair!
Here’s a few facts about our extension hair:
b.LUXE uses only 100% Remy hair, which is considered the finest quality, having all of the cuticles intact, healthy and flowing in the same direction from root to tip. Totally ethical, traceable and in a wide range of rich and vibrant colors, your hair extensions will withstand subsequent chemical treatments without any color fading.
Our hairdressers are specially trained in the following techniques, guaranteeing the most natural and luxurious installations!
- Babe Tape-ins uses a mild, yet strong, removable adhesive to bond with your natural hair
- Great Lengths uses protein polymer bonds that ensures a quick and simple application
- Hairlocs uses small patented cylinders that gently crimp the extensions onto the natural hair
- Natural Beaded Rows hair extensions are placed in the hair by creating a “track” with an exclusive bead and string technique
As we mentioned above, the most important part of your appointment is your consultation with our expert stylists. Book one today with Nicole, Emily, Nikki, Sarah or Kirsten! Not every extension is right for everyone, but we definitely have the right extension for you!